Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Doctors Visit Today

We went to the doctors today and I got to meet Dr. Moss' husband who is a really nice man. Dr. Moss came into the room today and asked Mommy and Daddy questions about me - like if I move a lot and of course Mommy said that I move tons - sometimes I just like to stretch and kick and right now at this exact moment I have a really good stretch going on and I think that I just got my foot stuck in Mommy's rib. I don't think she likes it very much. My heart rate was 130 today and normally I am in the 150s - I think it's because Mommy ate a really really sweet donut before our appointment today and I might have been in sugar shock.

Mommy took me all over the valley today. We went to lunch, saw Teresa and Mo and then saw a lot of people from Mommy's industry at a dinner/networking event. We even saw Miss. Natasha who taught me about cabbages the other night on this blog!

I think that Mommy got really tired tonight at the networking event because all of a sudden her energy went from tons to none... so now we are home, laying in bed and getting to watch one of Mommy's favorite shows, Days of our Lives.

Daddy stayed home today and started to work on his new business and played with the doggies, who I can't wait to meet. Abby and Harlee seem like they are going to be a lot of fun to play with.

Well I think I am going to go to bed now, or kick Mommy a little bit more before I go to sleep. Anyone want to guess how many times I am going to get Mommy up in the middle of the night to go pee?

Good Night!
Love
Evan Rhys

PS - Happy Birthday to Grandma and Uncle Jon!




No comments:

Post a Comment