Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Mom.... can you stand up already?

Mommy was in the office all day long today, it sounds like she does some pretty cool stuff. One thing that she does which is not cool is sometimes she forgets to stand up to stretch and it makes me a little uncomfortable. I move around a lot so she does not forget that I am here... I am pretty sure that she doesn't forget that I am here but I think sometimes she just forgets to stretch. So I thought it would be funny to teach her a lesson today and give her really bad heart burn. I think I maybe did it a little bit too much today because she kept feeding me funny chalk like candies - she called them TUMS.

I can hear Daddy in the other room right now, I think he is watching baseball and thank GOD Mommy is now laying down. Last night I gave Daddy a show at 9pm, I jumped and moved all over for him. He really liked it and even right now I am moving tons!

Tomorrow we go back to the doctors and we get to hear my heartbeat again. Everyone keeps saying that I am going to come "early" and Mommy and Daddy said they are ready for me now, but I am just not big enough for them yet. I want to be big (not too big) strong and healthy so I can play trucks and cars with Daddy and my 2 year old cousin Aidan. Every time we go to Grandma's house Aidan always asks us to play... I think he is going to be a good cousin. I also have two other cousins, Trevor and Ryan, they both sound like a lot of fun also and I think they are going to play with me a lot.

Ok well I think it's time to kick Mommy some more and then Daddy will come and see me too.
Good Night.

Love,
Evan Rhys

PS I think that I would like some ice cream right now... maybe Mommy will give me some... and maybe Daddy will get it for her so I can hear both of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment