Thursday, September 16, 2010

It's Raining... It's Pouring.... Sounds like shower time!

I know its been a while since I have written but Mommy and Daddy have been so busy with Wedding Season that Mommy has been going to bed early. Mommy had her Baby Shower this past Sunday at Grandma Linda's House and Auntie Melissa helped out a lot! We got all kinds of wonderful things for my nursery and a pack and play so I can sleep in Mommy and Daddy's room too! I can't wait to cuddle with all of the soft blankets and clothes.

I think I am really starting to grow a lot. Mommy is starting to do make me sea sick again because she waddles so much! I think I heard her say that it is only about 7 more weeks until we get to meet each other.

Mommy is really tired so I think she is going to go to bed now but I am sure she will help me write more soon.

Good night!
Love,
Evan Rhys


No comments:

Post a Comment