Saturday, September 4, 2010

Sea sick waddle

Last night my cousin Aidan came over and stayed with Mommy and Daddy! They played all kinds of games, made ice cream out of Playdo and played with our doggies Abby and Harlee. Aidan slept with Mommy and Daddy in their bed and he kept sleeping right on my Mommy's tummy. I kicked him in the head but he didn't feel it because he was asleep! Then this morning Mommy and Daddy made a big breakfast before playing with Aidan some more. I really like banana pancakes and applewood bacon! I really can't wait to meet Aidan, I think we are going to get to play a lot!

Today Mommy really took some time to rest, I keep kicking her to remind her that I am here, but I am pretty sure she knows I am here. When she walked into the family room today Daddy gave her a funny look and Mommy said that she feels like she really grew last night.... and Daddy said... "yeah you do look bigger". They both laughed and said "wow this is just so surreal".

Mommy went to Mt. Charleston today for a Wedding Rehearsal, it was so nice up there - it was about 20 degrees cooler than at our house. I can't wait to go back again tomorrow so me and Mommy can be cool!

I guess you might be wondering about the title of this blog today.... well Mommy use to walk a pretty straight line, sometimes there were mini breaks but today I feel like I am on a boat and Mommy is making me sea sick. She started to officially waddle today. I wonder how much rockier this boat is going to get?

So today, according to Baby Center I weigh about 3.3 lbs. and I am just about 16" long. They said that I am about the same size as 4 naval oranges.
Here are some pictures:



Well going to rest now
Love,
Evan Rhys



1 comment:

  1. Dear Baby Evan,
    I see that you are talking on your cell phone a lot. Can you please tell me--are you using Verizon or ATT? How is your reception? Is it an Iphone 4 in your hand? Or a Droid? Inquiring minds want to know.

    Thank you!

    natasha

    ReplyDelete